Sunday, February 21, 2010

Playin around

I am a Tim Holtz fan. I love to see what he keeps coming up with, and the product line is phenom!!!!
So on this layout I thought I would play around with some of his products that I had purchased.
The paper I used is Basic Grey and I stuck with a fairly plain background as I wanted to dress it up using Tim's masks. So the layout on the right - the bottom time pieces are using a mask and inking with distress ink. On the left hand side of the picture I used acrylic tiles and attached the co-ordinating paper pieces under them to carry on the paper pattern and add some dimension (loved this technique). Looks great outside of the pic. Of course I made my own flowers using circles and scallops, distressing, and adding buttons as my accents.
The layout on the left pretty much speaks for itself. I did use the inking technique on my tag so that it would match the rest of the colours in the layout. I really enjoyed working with these elements and for sure will be trying other variations.
This is a closer up pic so that you can better see the masking as well as the acrylic tiles on the left side of the mat. The flower I made here is with the scallop punch and circles.
Hope you enjoyed this layout!
I have been working on a layout for a submission for Heartstring Designs and will post this layout as soon as I can!!!   Top secret for now?  
 I have not gotten to the prom layout.......but I have to find just the right papers and accessories.......and of course ""TIME"" ..........u know!!!!!!!!!   Hope to have it done soon.
Thanks for visiting!

1 comment:

  1. Just me!!!!! Wanted to see someone leaving a comment.......OK people....someone find me!!!
    LOL..................

    ReplyDelete