Wednesday, February 10, 2010

My Little Clown Ryleigh - Using paintbrush for picture



This is my cutie patootie grandaughter "Ryleigh". All she wants to do is make you laugh. Just love her to bits. She also has the cutest little voice, she notices absolutely "everything", and the other day she says to me "grandma, l like yur new earwings"......yes her use of words is very interesting. For this layout I played with photoshop by using a black & white and colouring in just the hot pink glasses on the larger pic. It took a little time to get it, but is something I will for sure be playing around with a bit more. My next adventure is to take some photography classes as I "LOVE" taking pictures and would love to learn a little more about settings etc.,

Hope you enjoy my post

No comments:

Post a Comment