Sunday, February 14, 2010

OMG............OMG........................shop shop shop!!!!!

Ok we have put true meaning to the phrase "SHOP TILL YOU DROP"
Day 2.......off we go.............yesterday.................Taylor must have tried on at least 80 dresses.....went to Bridal Boutique............and every boutique in the Pickering Town Centre..........now we are headed to Scarborough Town Centre and then Yorkdale ............if no luck we will go to Vaughn Mills................OMG....what can I say.......................and of course they don't let you take pictures...."BUT" I will...................maybe my next post will be from a laptop in a jail cell......I cannot beleive they don't let you take pictures.....like I am going to go home and start making and selling prom dresses.........
So I'm off.........................hopefully I will be able to post that "WE FOUND ONE"...............Wish me mucho luck!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment