Monday, February 22, 2010

Baby Album for my niece!

This is an album that I made last year for my niece who was expecting a baby girl. I did everything but the pictures for her so that she could easily finish the book (Livie is now 8 months - so expect to see lots of pics in the album). Putting together an album without pictures can be somewhat challenging, but I had alot of fun doing it....................when you have so many amazing products to work with...........it makes it quite easy!
So here are the pics.............hope you are inspired!
 This is the cover page
This is the Baby Safari Collection:
This is a double page layout
Another double page layout
This is the same pic as above but I wanted to show off my hand stitching - not too many people I would do this for......................
And this is the last page! And of course we know where the baby albums leads to - a scrapbooking addiction......and many more to come!!!!!
Thanks Mork for letting me show off your beautiful baby belly on my blog.........cutest little pregnant person I have ever seen.........................................and then we got "beautiful little "LIV"!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment