Sunday, June 7, 2009

BACK FROM CK BUFFALO

This is my cutie patootie grandaughter "Ryleigh". She loves to entertain and make people laugh. She goes out of her way to make you smile.....she is my little sweetheart. This is what makes our worlds turn!!!!!
Well back from Buffalo....it took me this long to get back to the norm........Had a great time....took lots of classes, did lots of shopping and attended all of the crops!!!!!

So I bought the Zutter Bind-it-all as well as the Dreamcutz.........."LUV THEM"!!!!

I am also now a "QUICK QUOTES" addict!!!

I also signed up for a club kit subscription from "Heartstrings". They have pretty amazing kits available. I will post a link to them also.

So I am including pics from my page layout entries!!!!

Will post more info soon.

Thanks for lookin..................hope someone has found me by now~~!~~

No comments:

Post a Comment